Thursday, February 27, 2014

Franz Kafka Video Available on YouTube



I've created a video about the inner life of Franz Kafka using quotes from his writing. I was going to use a professional narrator, but the rough cut of the narration I recorded turned out to be visually interesting, so I used it.

The video features photos by Nancy Hill. It's available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/oregonwritersspeak

Franz Kafka was the author of several dark novels, including Amerika and The Castle, that he wanted destroyed on his death. The title of the piece, 'You Have No Right...to Know My Name,' came from that desire to not have his novels published.

*************************


To read some of my longer reviews of popular movies, check out my writing workbook, A Story is a Promise, available on Amazon's Kindle and Barnes and Noble's Nook.