Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Halloween at Collins View

The International Club holds its annual Halloween bash where I live. I performed in a skit as a werewolf in the song about Wolfman Jack. The skit went well, although I missed a cue because I couldn't see much wearing a mask. I realized how much I depend on visual information to do a skit versus listening to audio cues from the lyrics.

A group of dancers did a wonderful performance about politics. One dancer wore a George Bush mask, another Bill Clinton, another Barack Obama, another John McCain; another dancer was made up/dressed like Sarah Palin. Watching Bill Clinton close in on her for some hanky-panky was hilarious.

Bruce Fraser did a song about George Bush, Rush Limbough, and Hurricane Katrina.

A good time seemed to be had by all. Since the party happened where I live, I could go to my room when I felt like it. Crowds and noise aren't my favorite things in life.