Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Trip to Frys

I helped my girlfriend pick out a mini-camcorder tonight at Frys. She's a painter and visual artist; she uses a Mac. She's really picked up quickly on using iMovie and using photographs to create some nice, short videos that she uploads to Youtube. The most recent one took her 15 minutes to create and upload.

The new camera is a Canon that records on to a memory stick. I told her she needed a camera with an external mic to interview folks. I look forward to what she'll be creating.

Her site on YouTube is at http://www.youtube.com/lisakparsons

I'm going to order her a wireless mic off eBay.

Hard to get out of Frys without buying something, but I settled on a new mint flavored Rocky Road candy bar. Can't get through Frys without buying something.